I love smoothies. They are so so simple and good for you. I also like plants. So, I hope you enjoy these photos of my smoothie near some plants.
Here’s the recipe!
- Two bananas (preferably frozen)
- One peach (amazing if fresh, can also use a nectarine)
- Three quarters cup frozen mango (if fresh, just add more ice)
- One heaping cup of baby spinach
- Coconut water
- I always blend the greens with some liquid first so you don’t end up with little green bits in the end, so blend the spinach with a few splashes of coconut water.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend till smooth.
- Add more coconut H2O as you blend to get it to your desired consistency.
- Taste test!
- Add more nana for sweet + creaminess.
- More spinach for more green power.
- Add a few cubes of ice if desired.
Drink while cold! Preferably outside. Definitely with your dog.